Worship Production Director
Port Charlotte United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Worship Production Director to be responsible for all aspects of technical production for Sunday morning services and rehearsals. This includes radio, video, media, lighting, recording, and live streaming. Important to this task will be the ability to recruit, develop, and lead a team of volunteers to handle all aspects of worship production so that we are able to utilize technology efficiently, effectively, and strategically in order to enhance the experience of those attending. Proficiency in audio, lighting, video, and presentation software is a must for this position.
Education, Experience & Skill Requirements
- Profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry of the church.
- Commitment to personal growth and healthy Christian lifestyle
- Passion to reach our community for Christ
- Communication skills and ability to assist with elements of a worship service
- Proficiency in media software. Media Shout, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro or comparable media and video software experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with technical production – Audio/Visual
- Experience in volunteer recruitment & team leadership
- Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility
- Reliable and punctual
- Possess attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Oversee and direct volunteers in the use of the sound board and other media devices at all three worship services
- Recruit, train and lead a team of volunteers to execute technology for worship services, special events, and rehearsals
- Responsible for all aspects of technical production for services: radio, video, media, lighting, recording, and live streaming. This includes the implementation of live-streaming for 2 services and continuation of live radio broadcasting that is readily accessible and presents a high quality presentation.
- Responsible for post-production video and sound editing of sermons.
- Be personally accountable for the technical aspects of all services, rehearsals, and special events.
Reports to: Pastor
Part time: 10 hours per week
Rate of Pay: $15.00 per hour
Contact: Denvil Farley
21075 Quesada Ave, Port Charlotte FL 33952
Phone: (941) 625-4356