Director of Nursery & Childcare (part-time)
Killearn UMC in Tallahassee is seeking an experienced person to fill position of Director of Nursery & Childcare. 25 hours per week, various days and times.
We are seeking an individual who:
- desires to partner with parents for the purpose of bringing children and their families into a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ, helping them grow in their love for God and in their service to others.
- has a growing Christian faith as demonstrated by character, actions and worship attendance.
- has strong communication skills.
- is knowledgable of various stages of development as it relates to age appropriate activities and abilities.
- is a team player with a teachable spirit, strong work ethic, positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and a heart to serve.
- has efficient time management and organizational skills.
- is up-to-date in children's ministry and childcare trends, norms and standards.
- has supervisory experience including hiring, counseling and terminating.
Mandatory work times:
Monday evening once a quarter (Children's Council meeting)
Tuesday afternoons (weekly full staff meeting)
Wednesday mornings, August-May (MOPS meetings)
Thursday afternoon once a month (Killearn Kids Team meeting)
Friday evenings (Celebrate Recovery)
Sunday mornings (3 worship services)
If interested, please submit our resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For a detailed job description or if you have questions, contact:
Lori Simpson Keller
Director of Children's Ministries
Contact: Lori Simpson Keller
2800 Shamrock Street, South Tallahassee FL 32309