Nursery Attendant Needed
Share Sunday morning position with current attendant, alternating weeks. Previous childcare experience preferred. Background check required. Willingness to teach within our theological beliefs of the United Methodist Church.
Davie United Methodist Church is looking for a Nursery Attendant for Sunday’s for both services, children from 0-5years old . From 8:45-12:15pm.
Purpose: To provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to children of Davie UMC members and visitors during Sunday worship and other times when the community gathers.
- Provide age-appropriate care and attention to children under 6 years old in Davie UMC's Nursery.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Arrive by 8:45am on Sunday mornings to ensure that the Nursery is open, clean and ready to receive children prior to and throughout the both worship services.
- Use an agreed-upon process to sign in each visitor to the Nursery, getting parent information and consent.
- Stay until 12:15pm on Sunday mornings, even if no children arrive by the time worship begins, unless other arrangements have been made in advance with Pastor
- Provide childcare as scheduled in advance for additional services (Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Christmas Eve) and other Davie UMC gatherings (after Sunday worship, weeknights, if needed).
- In an emergency, notify the parent via a pre-arranged contact method – cell phone/pager.
- Straighten the Nursery and clean any toys/beds before leaving.
If you are interested please forward your resume and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Myriam Mantilla
6500 SW 47th St. Davie 33314