Family Worship Arts Director
Family Worship Arts Director, Trinity UMC in Lighthouse Point, FL
Position Description: Lead corporate (Sunday) worship and music ministries with all ages in our preschool and elementary school. Accompany plays/musicals and collaborate with worship team on creative, intergenerational liturgies. Full time with benefits- approximately 40 hours per week.
- Applicant has a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and is growing in discipleship.
- Has a college degree or specialized training in music; both singing and playing an instrument (piano preferred).
- Must be able to: teach children, have classroom management skills, and build and manage a team.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- Skilled in choral, vocal, and instrumental direction.
- Skilled in organization, volunteer coordination, and interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, computers, Power Point, other systems such as Easy Worship and video projection.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms into worship with both adults and children, as needed.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
Send resumes to Rev. Elyse Milligan: RevTrinityLHP@gmail.com
Contact: Rev. Elyse Milligan
Lighthouse Point FL 33064
Phone: 954-941-8033 ext. 102