St. Andrew’s Methodist Church is seeking a detail oriented, thorough, and organized Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, deposits, receipts and payments. Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports, ensure legal compliance requirements, process accounts payable and receivable, and manage invoices and payments.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Prior non-profit and fund-balance accounting experience.
* Accounting background and demonstrate knowledge and skills related to accounting, bookkeeping, and other essential functions of the position.
* Demonstrate knowledge and skills in use of QuickBooks accounting software, non-profit edition.
* Experience with Power Church is a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Demonstrate a drive for self-improvement and a curiosity about new methods, processes, equipment, and skills related to position
Contact: Martha Diaz
Address: 3315 Bryan Road Brandon, FL 33578
Phone: 813-689-6849 ext. 208
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin L King Jr Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011