Senior Project Coordinator
First United Methodist Church of Winter Park (FUMCWP) is a multi-generational congregation of over 2000 members and a 125-year history of serving local and global communities. We have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, a commitment to faith-based values, compassion for people and respect for all.
The Senior Project Coordinator provides complex and diversified administrative support and project management in relation to high-priority Church initiatives on behalf of the Senior Pastor and, by extension, Church leadership. Anticipates the needs of the Senior Pastor and proactively solves problems and independently handles issues. Provides oversight of a broad range of strategic resources including staff, budget and timelines. Some evening and weekend work hours required. This position is full-time.
Qualifications and skills
- Support FUMCWP’s vision, core values and commitment to inclusion, inspired by a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Active member of the United Methodist Church, supplemented by regular, consistent participation in the FUMC Winter Park worship congregation.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years relevant experience, preferably in a faith-based, public service or non-profit organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to compose professional communications and adapt messages in an audience-appropriate manner.
- Results-driven leader with a heart for service and community.
- High level of discretion and emotional intelligence with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of tact and ownership in a dynamic, challenging setting.
- Excellent technological skills, including computer software, internet and mobile telecommunications programs and applications.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to excel in a diverse, collaborative team environment.
For consideration, please visit us at http://fumcwp.org/careers/
. No phone calls or recruiters
Contact: Erin Corbelli
125 North Interlachen Avenue Winter Park FL 32789