Director of Youth Ministries
Bainbridge (GA) First United Methodist Church is looking for a full-time Director of Youth Ministries, who will be responsible for developing and implementing programs specifically directed for those in grades sixth through twelve. The program will be designed to maintain the interest of those involved, to facilitate spiritual growth, and to lead all who participate to a deeper faith relationship with Jesus.
Criteria: The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed Christian who feels called to ministry with youth with genuine love and passion
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Seminary or equivalent training is a plus)
- Embrace United Methodist doctrine and theology
- 3 years experience in youth ministry
- Work cooperatively with all other ministry areas and staff
- Possess highly-developed organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have competency in budgeting
- Possess computer skills
- Pass a criminal background check
Compensation will be based on experience.
Bainbridge FUMC is a 690-member church, is located in a 12,000-person community in southwest Georgia. The church offers offers both contemporary and traditional worship settings. Bainbridge is 45 minutes north of Tallahassee, FL, and about two hours from Gulf Coast beaches.
A full job description is available at https://www.bainbridgefirstumc.org
If interested, please send a resume and brief statement of personal testimony to email@example.com
or mail to:
Bainbridge First United Methodist Church
ATTN: Youth Director Search
P.O. Box 541
Bainbridge, GA, 39818
Contact: Michaael T. Brown
PO Box 541 Bainbridge 39818