1. Work with grades K-5 and/or infants, preschool children in Christian Education programs. Assist with program duties including indoor and outdoor activities, supervise children, and provide a safe environment.
2. Work with age appropriate materials and activities for a variety of children depending on the site and time of day, children can range from infant to approximately age 12.
3. Interact with the children and provide positive behavior reinforcement and guidance.
4. Maintain the rooms, supplies and equipment, including washing toys and tables, maintaining inventory, setting up and taking down tables or equipment, supervising on the playground and light cleaning.
5. Work as a part of a team with other staff members or designated volunteers to maintain a positive and professional work environment.
6. Communicate with the Nursery Coordinators, and program staff regarding daily schedule, duties, attendance tracking and related matters so consistency in practice is maintained.
7. Attend required trainings, staff development topics, as well as staff meetings throughout the year.
8. Maintain current certification in First Aid/CPR.
9. Other job duties as assigned.
Contact: Janean Briseno
Address: 2680 Landmark Drive Clearwater FL 33761
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin L King Jr Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011