Thomasville (GA) First United Methodist Church is searching for a full-time Director of Traditional Worship Arts. This position leads weekly music programming throughout the year that includes fellowship, discipleship, and mission opportunities. This person builds relationships with church members in a way that models Christian discipleship and wisely uses the resources of the church - including volunteers, other staff members, and funding. A primary focus of this job is to work with other staff members to coordinate and plan the weekly traditional worship service as well as additional services taking place in the sanctuary.
1) Passionately follows Christ and feels a calling to serve in traditional music ministry.
2) Embraces United Methodist doctrine and theology.
3) Creates a balanced ministry that includes worship, discipleship, mission, and fellowship.
4) Effectively partners with other staff, volunteers, and lay leaders.
5) Possesses a bachelor’s degree.
Salary is negotiable and benefits are included.
TFUMC, a growing 1500-member church, is community-centered and outreach-oriented. It is located in a vibrant 40,000-person community in southern Georgia. Thomasville is 30 minutes north of Tallahassee, FL, and less than two hours from Gulf coast beaches.
If interested, please visit our site to view the job description and application. Please submit any questions and applications to email@example.com or mail to:
ATTN: Search Committee
P.O. Box 975
Thomasville, GA, 31799
Contact: Floyd White
Address: 425 N. Borad Street P.O. Box 975 Thomasville GA 31799
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin L King Jr Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011