Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer serves as a member of the church’s executive team and is responsible for leadership and management of church core operations including marketing and communications, risk management, facilities maintenance, finance, information technology and human resources. Leads planning, development and implementation of operational policies, procedures, programs and services in fulfillment of the church’s vision and mission. Position carries a high degree of responsibility and judgment in overseeing the provision of high quality operational standards and efficiencies. The Chief Operations Officer is expected to be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, strategic business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
Qualifications and skills
- Support FUMCWP’s vision, core values and commitment to inclusion, inspired by a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum ten years demonstrated operational experience in a leadership or relevant role; non-profit industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of non-profit operations, management and processes, preferably in a religious organization.
- Exceptionally high emotional intelligence with the ability to connect, motivate and inspire.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning, data analysis, and operational performance metrics.
- Effective negotiating, decision-making, analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills with the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with church staff, parishioners, vendors, committees and contractors.
- Thorough understanding of business functions such as human resources, finance, non-profit fundraising, capital development, communications, marketing and information technology.
- Meet position occupational demands and fitness-for-duty requirements.
For consideration, candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls or recruiters please. We invite you to visit us at www.fumcwp.org
Contact: Erin Corbelli
125 North Interlachen Avenue Winter Park FL 32789