Graphics and Video Tech
The Graphics/Video Producer at First United Methodist Church of Bradenton is responsible for the graphics and videos produced for weekly worship.. Tasks include:
- preparing a weekly PowerPoint presentation for the Sunday service. The presentation will include videos, song lyrics, scripture, and liturgical components of the service
- running the prepared PowerPoint presentation during the Sunday service
- ensuring that live streaming video is appropriately captured and displayed on YouTube, Facebook and the church’s websiite
- updating the church website as needed
- working with technical personnel to ensure that that video/computer equipment is maintained and operational
- capturing / editing / uploading video to create snipits / soundbites for social media and website.
- other responsibilities as assigned
This is a part-time position 10 hours per week. 8 hours producing (days and hours at church will be determined with applicant) and 2 hours presenting on Sundays.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Word. They will have experience capturing and editing video. Experience with live streaming video is a plus.
Contact: Angela Thompson
603 11th St. W. Bradenton 34210