Part-Time Contemporary Praise & Worship Leader
Poinciana UMC is a culturally and economically diverse congregation seeking to share God's love and hope to our community. Our 10:30am Contemporary Service is multi-generational and growing. We are seeking a Praise & Worship Leader to help lead and grow our Praise Band.
Send Resume to Pastor Ginger Medley - firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS . . .
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY . . .
- A personal, authentic relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Anointed in leading praise and worship and exhortation.
- Gifted in keyboard skills. Ability to play the organ is a plus.
- Trained and experienced in music. The ability to read music as well as play by ear is preferable.
- Ability to teach vocal parts is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English, ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not necessary.
DUTIES . . .
- Praise & Worship Team at the 10:30am Contemporary Worship Service.
- Collaborating with the Traditional Musicians on 3rd Sundays during the blended worship service.
- Schedule, plan and coordinate all praise and worship music in collaboration with the Pastor and the Worship Committee.
- Develop and lead the 10:30am praise team, both vocal and instrumental.
- Conduct at least 1 rehearsal a week.
Contact: Ginger Medley
300 N Royal Poinciana Blvd Miami Springs FL 33166