Thomasville (GA) First United Methodist Church is looking for a full-time Director of Contemporary Worship Arts. Primary responsibilities include planning and leading weekly worship in our contemporary service, rehearsing our band, coordinating various volunteers, managing sound/lighting needs and leading our youth worship bands.
1) Passionately follows Christ and feels a calling to serve in this area of ministry.
2) Embraces United Methodist doctrine and theology.
3) Shows a willingness raise up leaders and equip others for ministry.
4) A team player that works cooperatively with the whole staff team.
5) Experienced in leading worship in a contemporary praise/worship setting.
Salary + benefits; based on experience.
TFUMC, a growing 1500-member church, is community-centered and outreach-oriented and offers both contemporary and traditional worship settings. It is located in a vibrant 40,000-person community in southern Georgia. Thomasville is 30 minutes north of Tallahassee, FL, and less than two hours from Gulf coast beaches.
If interested, you can find a job description and application here.
Contact: Chris Goff
Address: P.O. Box 975 Thomasville GA 31799
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin L King Jr Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011