Please read these brief instructions carefully before you begin the process.
District Specific Instructions and Forms vary slightly. When accessing the Charge Conference Forms, please be sure you click on your District link to insure that you have the specific instructions as outlined by your District Superintendent.
Charge Conference Forms can be completed and saved on your computer.
These forms can be obtained or worked on from any computer (not tablet) with Internet access, Adobe Acrobat© Reader and a working printer. Charge Conference forms have been optimized for use with Adobe Reader 9 and above. Click here to learn more.
Although you can open and use the forms in your browser window, we recommend you save the forms to your hard drive and open them in Adobe Acrobat© Reader. Doing this will allow you to complete the forms and save/print them without being online. Some browsers appear to handle .pdf forms but upon saving you can lose some or all of your data. Use the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Reader browser plugin for best results. (Many people report that Google Chrome is the most compatible browser to use with our forms.)
The PDF format allows you to fill in the blanks from your computer. It is important to remember that once you close a form, the data will NOT be saved unless you have updated to Adobe Acrobat© Reader 9 or above. You should be successful if you follow these five simple steps:
- For best results, all forms should be filled in starting with the first field.
- Complete and print each form before moving on to the next one. Adobe Acrobat© Reader 9 and above users can save the form with data at any time.
- Before closing a form, recheck your work to ensure that the form has been completed correctly.
- Print a copy of the form for your church and a copy for the District Office.
- Close the form and begin the next one.
Please remember to print a copy of each completed form and to check your work carefully.
If you have any questions about the charge conference forms please call your District Office.
Thank you and God bless you and your ministry.