2021 Cluster Charge Conferences
Cluster Charge Conference Schedule
We have decided not to do Super-Charged Conference this year. Instead, we will do cluster conferences throughout the district. Each of your churches will be part of a cluster that will meet at a host church. Please mark this date on your church calendar and share the dates with your church leadership as soon as possible.
The charge conference portion of the meeting will last no longer than one hour and then we will have a short fellowship time afterward.
You will still prepare your charge conference packet like you have in the past for Super-Charged with everything signed and ready to go. I will be at the cluster conference to collect the packets. In addition, I will need to just do a quick review of your clergy comp form to ensure that it is correct. I will need either a copy of that form (does not need to be signed) or an email with the figures by September 30.
Just a reminder that Charge Conference forms will go live on August 24. You can access those forms here - https://www.flumc.org/calendar-of-reports-due-2021#August.
The host churches are highlighted in bold. As we get closer to these dates, we will share more details.
- October 7 – 7 p.m. @ Yulee UMC, 86003 Christian Way, Yulee, FL 32097
|First UMC, Callahan||Memorial UMC|
|Trinity UMC, Fernandina Beach||Yulee UMC|
- October 9 – 10 a.m. @ Orange Park UMC, 2051 Park Ave, Orange Park, FL 32073
|Asbury UMC||Calvary UMC||First UMC, Green Cove Springs|
|Fleming Island UMC||Lake Shore UMC||Middleburg UMC|
|Orange Park UMC||Ortega UMC||Wesconnett UMC|
- October 9 – 2 p.m. @ Keystone UMC, 4004 State Rd 21, Keystone Heights, FL 32656
|First UMC, Baldwin||First UMC, Interlachen||First UMC, Macclenny|
|First UMC, Starke||Florahome UMC||Grace UMC, Lawtey|
|Greater Bell UMC||Keystone UMC||Pleasant Grove UMC|
- October 12 – 7 p.m. @ Isle of Faith UMC, 1821 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224
|Beach UMC||Christ UMC, Neptune Beach||CrossRoad UMC|
|Ft. Caroline UMC||Isle of Faith UMC||Mt Zion UMC|
|Ponte Vedra UMC||St. Paul UMC|
- October 14 – 7 p.m. @ Southside UMC, 3120 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207
|Arlington UMC||Faith UMC||First UMC, Jax|
|Lakewood UMC||Mandarin UMC||River of Life UMC|
|San Marco UMC||Southside UMC||Spring Glen UMC|
- October 21 – 7 p.m. @ Riverside Park UMC, 819 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
|Avondale UMC||Ebenezer UMC||Garden City UMC|
|Highlands UMC||Murray Hill UMC||New Life Community UMC|
|Riverside Park UMC||Simpson Memorial UMC||Wesley Fellowship UMC|
- October 23 – 10 a.m. @ Shores UMC, 724 Shores Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32086
|Christ UMC, Hastings||First UMC, Bunnell||First UMC, St. Augustine|
|Flagler Beach UMC||Grace UMC, St. Augustine||Palm Coast UMC|
|Riverdale UMC||Shores UMC|
- October 23 @ 2 p.m. @ Howe Memorial UMC, 252 S, Summit St, Crescent City, FL 32112
|Emmanuel UMC||Georgetown UMC||Howe Memorial UMC|
|Pierson UMC||St. James UMC||Trinity UMC, Palatka|
|Trinity UMC, Seville||Welaka|
Charge Conference - Are you getting ready?
- Forms -The Charge Conference forms will be live on August 24. Please be sure that you view only the forms from the North East District. We highly recommend you read all of the instructional material prior to completing the forms. We need to receive your final complete and signed packet by October 31.
Clergy Compensation Figures- Please have your SPRC chair or pastor email the District Office with their 2021 compensation figures by October 1. This is just a review. We do not need to see a signed clergy compensation form at that time. The figures sent in an email is more than fine.
Charge Conference Packet Reminders:
Be sure to print out an attendance sheet. We will not be doing your attendance sheet as we have done in years past.
Be sure that all lay servant annual reports are included.
Be sure that all candidacy forms are signed and included.
Be sure that your complete, signed compensation form is included.
Be sure that your packet is complete and includes the Preparation Checklist.
Please no staples. Please do not clip individual reports together. Please either single-side or double-side. No binders or other fancy stuff. Save your money!