How to revive your church's TwitterSocial Media 101 Blog
Has your church not been as successful on Twitter as you’d hoped? Maybe you’ve seen another church getting a lot of headway recently, and you just can’t seem to figure out what they’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong.
There’s no reason to be hard on yourself. Twitter is an odd egg, and you aren’t the first church to have problems cracking it.
Recently, our friends at churchjuice put together a list of 5 common pitfalls that church’s get stuck in when starting up a page. These include:
- Not completing your profile
- An inconsistent personality or voice
- Automated content that wasn’t written for Twitter
- A lack of variety in your tweets
- Not sharing or talking with others
If you feel you’re guilty of any of these read more at churchjuice.com.
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.