Seeking Missionaries for Latin America and the CaribbeanGlobal Missions Blog
Global Ministries seeks missionaries to serve within the global Methodist connection in a variety of roles and ministries around the world. Global Ministries sends missionaries from everywhere to everywhere. Missionaries vary in age, trade-skills and occupations, and they serve in ministry with others as teachers, pilots, lawyers, agriculturalists, dieticians, physicians, nurses, administrators, accountants, pastors, photographers, journalists, community organizers, and Christian educators – just to name a few. They desire to learn about and to share God’s love in Jesus Christ in tangible, everyday ways.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates who wish to explore a call to mission service in the Latin American and Caribbean regions with the following gifts and graces:
- Lives out a sense of vocation and call to work among those within the church and outside the church.
- Has a passion for agricultural development as it relates to community development
- Has demonstrated competency in teaching and training
- Has experience in office administration, budget preparation and financial management.
- Has demonstrated the ability to learn, develop and implement new and creative approaches to ministry.
- Able to coordinate volunteer work and study teams from partner churches
- Knowledge of planning and implementing construction projects
- Proven effectiveness in oral and written communication in both English and Spanish
Hurricane Irma - Hurricane Michael recovery: Volunteer to bring yourself or a team to help with the recovery.