There are a lot of great things going on in the North East District. Please consider attending one of these upcoming events:
- May 7, 2017 – Pre-Annual Conference Orientation Meeting, 3-5 @ Fleming Island UMC
- May 19, 2017 - United Methodist Family Night at the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp, 7:05 p.m. game (Jay will be throwing out the first pitch) Click on the above link for more information and how to get your tickets!
- May 20, 2017 - Worship & Media Ministry Workshop @ New Life Community UMC Click here for the workshop flyer.
District Office FYI
- The District Office will be closed on Friday, April 14, 2017 in honor of Good Friday.
- Pam Mullay currently has an upper respiratory infection which is limiting her ability to speak. If you can, please email her versus calling over the next week. Phone conversations are very difficult right now.
- There has been some confusion with the district emails. Any email you receive from us from brtapp.florida is an automated email and cannot accept replies or emails sent directly. We use that system for mass emails including the newsletter and weekly reminders. Please be sure to have our correct emails in your contact list:
- Pam - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashleigh - email@example.com
- Jay - firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open on Fridays! Our normal business hours are 8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday. However, since there is one full-time person (Pam) and one part-time person (Ashleigh), there are times when we cannot get to the phone or that someone is not physically in the office. Our ministry duties sometimes take us outside of the walls of the district office. While we love having visitors, we strongly encourage you to call first just to make sure we are here. Feel free to leave us a voicemail or email us. We will respond to you as quickly as we can.
DLC Nurse & Learn Volunteers Needed
Volunteers are needed for the DLC Nurse & Learn Easter Egg Hunt on April 11th @ 10 a.m. It will be taking place at DLC Nurse & Learn Center, 4101 College Street, Jacksonville.
They need volunteers to help hide eggs, extra stuffed toy bunnies and Filled Easter Baskets for all kids. Contact DLC directly if you can help.
Please click on the links below for more information about these meetings/events.
April 10-11-12, 2017 - Annual Performance of the Living Last Supper @ Ft. Caroline UMC
April 28, 2017 - UMM Low Country Boil & Oyster Roast - Mandarin UMC
May 6, 2017 - Igniting Mens Conference - Florida Conference Mens Event & Oveida UMC
May 7, 2017 – Pre-Annual Conference Orientation Meeting, 3-5 @ Fleming Island UMC
May 19, 2017 - United Methodist Family Night at the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp, 7:05 p.m. game (Jay will be throwing out the first pitch)
June 8-10, 2017 - Annual Conference 2017, Buena Vista Palace Hotel, Orlando
August 29, 2017 – District Ministry Team Meeting (formerly known as District Clergy Meeting, 11:30 – 3 @ Fleming Island UMC – Brown Bag Lunch.
September 22-23, 2017 - District Lay Servant Ministry Training @ Keystone UMC - Save the Date!
October 13-14, 2017 - 21st Century Man Cave Renovation Conference @ LEC
November 11, 2017 - Super-Charged Conference, 9-12 @ CrossRoad UMC
February 22, 2018 – District Ministry Team Meeting (location TBD)