As you well know, COVID-19 has changed so much of how we “normally” do things, in order that we might stay safe from the virus. As we approach Annual Conference 2021, we wanted to let you know that one of these measures will be a virtual expo.
As this is a virtual expo, we have a different pricing structure and different requirements for our Expo this year. Below are some of the anticipated changes, although this does not encompass all of them.
- There will be no in person element to the Expo.
- We welcome our vendors to use our new online platform to get the word out about your ministry/product. The Expo will be hosted on the Annual Conference website.
- If the following guidelines cannot be followed, we will be unable to use your information for our Expo.
Guidelines and Pricing Structure:
- Basic - $30 for Conference Agencies/$50 for Nonprofits/ $75 for Commercial Vendors
- This level gets you text-only, your logo, and two images on our Expo web page. At 250 words, you can describe your ministry or product and send customers to your web page.
- Premium- $60 for Conference Agencies/$75 for Nonprofits/$90 for Commercial Vendors
- This level gets you three images, your logo, 750 words of text, and a short (3-5 minute) video. You can use this space to direct to your agency's website.
- Social Media- $25 Conference Agencies/Initiatives Only
- Our Communications team will share your Conference Initiative/Office’s information on social media during the Annual Conference, thereby driving traffic to the Expo page.
At no point will you be able to directly interact with customers. They will be able to access your website and all content there. We will have online community standards preventing inflammatory speech or divisive content, summarized here:
By engaging with the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church’s 2021 virtual expo of vendors, agencies, and organizations, you agree to:
- Be kind. Your language, images, and interactions will reflect the loving, hospitable nature of Jesus Christ who tells us to love our neighbors and our enemies.
- Be respectful. Your content, information, and materials uploaded to the Expo website will not in any way use speech or imagery that is inflammatory, hateful, abusive, sexually explicit, threatening or otherwise disrespectful.
- Be honest. Your information will be accurate and truthful, with no intention to mislead anyone. You will not give false information about other organizations, agencies, or vendors or the United Methodist Church.
- Be accessible. Your organization, business, or agency will be represented virtually this year, which means customers and participants seeking to engage with you must do so online. Your information and content will be clear and direct in providing access to your material and platform.
- Bear fruit. Your virtual presence at Expo will be guided by the fruits of the Holy Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
We reserve the right to edit or have you edit the content you send to us to reach these goals.
We will be using the Conference Website and will allow you to send us your content via your registration.
Each vendor must submit their information in the specifications following:
- 15-word brief statement to go with the logo on the main page
- Pictures (# depends on basic or premium)
- 600 pixels or above .jpg 4x3 or 16x9 aspect ratio
- Landscape format
- In MS Word
- 250 for basic
- 750 for premium
- Video – mp4 and a High Def – 720p
- We recommend a 720p for better quality, but we could receive a 540p or 620p.
- The video should be landscape vs’ portrait.
All of this information will be due by 5pm April 15th, 2021 in order to be properly uploaded and formatted.
Should you have any questions, please direct your inquiry to email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and flexibility!
The Annual Conference Expo Team