Guaranteed moist salmon.
Sante Fe Salmon
1 3/4 cup water
1 (6.1 ounce) package butter and herb long grain and wild rice (5 minute variety)
1- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro (drained)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
1 and 1/2 lbs. salmon fillets ( 4 boneless,skinless fillets)
1. Preheat large saute pan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place water, rice and contents of seasoning packet in saucepan and bring to boil on high.
3. In shallow bowl, combine tomatoes and mayonnaise.
4. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Coat both sides of salmon with tomato mixture.
5. Place salmon and tomato mixture in saute pan. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes, turning half way through cooking time
6. When rice begins to boil, cover, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff rice before serving.
The Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
450 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33815
(863) 688-5563 or toll free (800) 282-8011