1. Both lay and clergy persons are eligible for this award.
2. There will be two Florida Conference recipients: one lay and one clergy.
3. Individuals or groups within a congregation may make nominations such as the group responsible for evangelism, or the Leadership Council in the local church.
4. In choosing the recipients, the selection committee will over time try to keep a balance between small and large membership churches.
5. The recipients will be presented at the Annual
Conference and in the Annual Conference Workbook Supplement.
1. Select an individual uncommonly effective in reaching persons for Jesus Christ.
2. Complete a nomination form for each person you want to nominate.
3. To Nominate on line Click here and follow the instructions. You may “cut ‘n paste” the two required compositions from a word document, or type directly into the online nomination form.
Print a copy of the form from the Web site and fill it out
with typewriter or by hand
Harry Denman Award
4. Nominationsmust be in the Office of Congregational Transformation
by March 1st.